Wednesday 22 October 2014

VEGUSTO...

    So yesterday I decide to order Vegusto to see what the foss is all about faux-cheeses.
    My son and I really don't like faux-meat done with soya. The only soya that we're eating right now is our butter (Pure).
    It never appeal to us. Because we never really liked meat so why tried to replace it. Yes, sure some of you saw me enjoying my cookings with meat. But did you notice the amount of flavouring with spices that I added?
    Well, back to the Vegusto, I order a starter kit and I have to say they're client service is the best. Even the delivery company they use, sent emails and messages to my phone number, telling me what time and even the name of the driver who was delivering the package... That's 5 star service. Well done!
     Here's some pictures:



I turn around to get my camera, turn around to take a photo what do I see...Lea!




    If you are curious check them out:  www.vegusto.co.uk

No comments: