Tuesday 26 January 2016

NEW ART MATERIAL!

   Yesterday arrived by post my new sketchbook!
   My first Stillman & Birn Sketchbook!
   I bought it on Ebay and it was cheap.



   It's from the Gamma Series, Heavyweight, 150 gsm, Ivory, Medium Grain Surface. 62 Sheets/124pages. 5 1/2 in. x 8 1/2 in.
   The ivory colour is lovely and the texture just right. I tend to choose off-whites, creams, greys colour papers. The white surfaces hurts my eyes.


Other series:
-ALPHA: Heavyweight, 150gsm, White, Medium Grain, Dry Media, Light Wash, Ink.
-BETA: Extra Heavyweight, 270 gsm, White, Cold Press, Dry & Wet Media, Watercolour, Ink
-DELTA: Extra Heavyweight, 270 gsm, Ivory, Cold Press, Dry & Wet Media, Watercolour, Ink
-EPSILON: Heavyweight, 150 gsm, White, Smooth, Pen & Ink, Dry Media, Light Wash
-ZETA: Extra Heavyweight, 270 gsm, White, Smooth, Dry & Wet Media, Watercolour, Ink


   So happy with this sketchbook.Will buy more!

No comments: