Thursday 28 March 2013

WORDS FOR WELLBEING, YMCA

Today I went to the first session of "Words for Wellbeing" at YMCA Carlisle. I was blowned away. With the different methods of writings I was able to be more descriptive but less "cold" ... I have to thank Carol Ross, she is really fantastic...She made think of a different approach to my sketches... It really misses the writing description of the senses...
And I've promise myself that I'll do 5 minutes of writing everyday... Just the Way I was taught today...
Mindfull writing... Amazing....

This is one of the best texts of today... I wrote three (three exercises)... I had to choose an image and this is what I feel looking at it and also had to imagine myself at the landscape, present... So here goes nothing:

I feel the sun warming up my skin. Perfect I really miss it. The Wind, wild wind, caricing my body, not letting the sun overheat me. The flowers are beautiful... Everywere the sound of bees, bussy with their recollection of pollen. Green against the powerful sea. Oh..... the smell of sea... How I miss it... the saltness brought by the wind...it charges my being.
I hear the gravel under my feet breaking apart as I move forward. Can't wait to climb the staircases of the lighthouse. It's standing prowdly tall on top of the hill. I wonder what kind of landscape waits me when I reach the lighthouse. Is it a Cliff? A shore..... I hear the waves hitting the rocks... and there it is again the wonderfull smell of the sea.
The sky has some powerfull, floffy white clouds. Hope it doesn't rain...
The seagulls have nests nearby here. I can hear them calling for each others.
I wish I could live here were nature it's perfect, were the man didn't destroyed it. Here she runs wild... Were she's meant to be....

Sorry for any mistakes...
Hope you really like it.


Let's see what else can Carol take from me :D

No comments: