Saturday 30 March 2013

Yesterday 5 minutes writing...

Yesterday writing... Prescribed by the writer pratictioner Carol ... Every time I feel anger or upset... To write: what i'm smell, seeing, hearing, tasting and feeling... to dooze off the negative feelings....

After Simon piss me off this is what I wrote:

Lipstick.. I smell Candy Apple lipstick that I just put on my lips. Protecting my cracked lips from the cold.
I can hear my husband preparing oatmel with butterscotch syrup. The fork mixing the oatmeal and hitting the bowl. It also remindes me of my mkother baking cakes. It was rare...because of my father.
I can taste this lipstick, my throught is still day from the other day cigarette... What a silly girl I am.
I can't wait to taste the oatmeal with butterscotch syrup...it's so yummy...reconforting....
I feel cold, my body shiveres although the bedroom its quite warm... Hope I'm not getting sick.
I see the notebook under my pen and hand. I see my son next door playing with the computer. I see the beautiful starts on the darkest sky ever seen. Back home the sky was prussian blue but never black has this one. I miss my sky. I see my husband going around the room. I await for him to speak... "What are you writing about?"... "Therapy" I answer him... He starts laughting....
Lipstick... I taste lipstick... I smell oatmell with butterscotch... I taste oatmeal with butterscotch... I feel warm inside....

No comments: