Sunday 8 April 2018

DAY 1 TILL DAY 6 OF THE 100 DAY PROJECT

   This year I decided after last year fiasco of painting flowers (totally out of my comfort zone) that I should sketch the food that I make. 
   I love cooking and I like to convert all (not really...some are impossible)  the tradicional food that I grew with into Vegan food!
   There will be a mixture of british food and Madeiran (Portuguese) food and ...maybe from other places too!



Day 1: Cinnamon Rolls
Day 2: Focaccia with olives, onions and ketchup
Day 3: Chocolate Salami (portuguese: Salame de Chocolate)
Day 4: Bolo do Caco (traditional Madeiran bread) with mushrooms in garlic butter. This bread is not a daily staple. We eat in special occasions. They sell it with garlic butter spread (or without if you ask). It's delicious!!!!
Day 5: Salted Caramel Custard pie with biscuit base. The custard is made by scratch!
Day 6: Peanut Butter Fudge (my son's favourite) too sweet for me!



The materials used were: Winsor and Newton watercolour
                                         Sakura Pigma Micron 005
                                         Canson Art Book One (Sketchbook)



To see more about this Project created by Elle Luna check the following website: https://www.the100dayproject.org/

No comments: