Wednesday 4 July 2018

DAY 89 TILL DAY 92 OF THE 100 DAY PROJECT

More vegan food!
Can't believe is only 8 days to the finish line!
I'm really enjoying myself!




Day 89: Rice with mushy peas, french fries with cocktail sauce (made with mayo, ketchup, vinegar and salt).
Day 90: Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Day 91: Bucellatum/Hardtack. A Roman army biscuit made from flour, water, salt. The  recipe I follow has a tiny bit of butter. I do this biscuits for my son. He loves it!
Day 92: Cinnamon and sultana bagel.





The materials used were: Winsor and Newton Watercolours
                                         Sakura Pigma Micron 005
                                         Canson Art Book One



To learn more about the project check the following link: https://www.the100dayproject.org/

No comments: