Friday 20 July 2018

DAY 1 TILL DAY 4 OF WORLD WATERCOLOR MONTH

I'm so late with this challenge!!! Twenty days late and increasing!

Today I worked on the first four days and it was hard...I'm so used to work on watercolours with supporting materials like fineliners and coloured pencils. Trying to paint and not improving the watercolours with the materials mentioned it's depressing! I did so bad and I'll do more of this bad stuff.
But bare in mind, there's only one way and it's up... hopefully the more I practice the better I'll become. It won't be perfect but maybe I'll not be so embarased!
I followed the art prompt giving by Doodlewash


Day 1: Sunny Days.

Day 2: Delicious Food.

Day 3: Primary Colours. My shame began and never end it! The shadows are awful. Too much water. I've tried to not repete the same mistake but I couldn't shake it! (Rant over!!)

Day 4: Family Moments


The paintings are small between 7.5x5.5cm to 12x7.5cm more or less and I'm painting two per sheet of paper. Like this:



For more info about this project check the following link: https://doodlewash.com/world-watercolor-month-july/




No comments: