Friday 25 May 2018

DAY 49 TILL DAY 52 OF THE 100 DAY PROJECT

More Madeiran/Portuguese foods!
And I crossed the middle of this challenge!



Day 49: Aรงorda. It's a kind of bread soup made from stale bread, egg, lots of garlic, fresh cut parsley and olive oil. I really dislike this one!
Day 50: Bife de atum com cebolada. Tuna steak with caramelized onions. 
Day 51: Pastel de Natas. So good! Egg custard Tart. So delicious! I prefer to eat with cinnamon (I love cinnamon but not on the Pastel de Natas)
Day 52: Caldeirada. Fish stew. Another I dislike. We put the heads of the fishes cooking in the stew for better taste (not my own opinion!).





The materials used were: Winsor and Newton Watercolours
                                          Sakura Pigma Micron 005
                                          Canson Art Book One





To learn more info about this project check the following link https://www.the100dayproject.org/

No comments: