Friday 3 May 2013

"WORDS FOR WELLBEING" PART 4


                Last exercise we did was another poem but this time we used a kind of “structure” and for the rest of the poem we had to construct it or rearrange it from the same words of this “structure” and not aloud to write new words.


The structure:       I am...

                                I am…

                                I am…

                                I am very fond of…

                                I am very fond of…


                So I re-wrote a bit at home. Although better than before, it’s still shit. But I still decide to post it :P We learn from our own mistakes but special from others too…


                I am an artist

                I am a mother

                I am a fighter

                I am very fond of purple

                I am very fond of good music


                A purple artist I am

                A purple mother I am

                A purple fighter I am

                Very fond of good I am

Very fond of music I am


A good artist am I

A fighter mother am I

I am very fond of music

I am very fond of purple


Am I a purple music?

Am I a mother?

Am I very fond of good fighter?

Am I very fond of an artist?



The end.


Hope you guys like it.

If only you could feel what I feel when I’m writing now. It’s a blessing.

No comments: