Saturday 6 April 2013

MY LITTLE EDEN...

Mindfull writing exercise of the day (no sketch today):


                If I drew a “perfect” world, my “perfect” world can I live on it....let me be Alice in Wonderland...
                Any colour would be on it... No restrictions... Would paint every day as my mood would dictate.
                You would see old books and new books, all together... No restrictions.  Thousands of books.
                You would smell coffee and butterscotch scones.
                You would hear me playing violin or bass or djembe drum as my mood would dictate. Because I would not give it up like I did once (not my fault bear in mind but no excuse either)...
                You would see lots of animals specially my two beautiful “cat daughters” that I had to leave behind... They would be there next to me all the time just like before.
                You would see this crazy house, outside and inside, looking like something taking of a Fairy tale with lots of plants and very open to the nature... Maybe you would only see a roof just to protect us from the rain.
                Very peaceful, very natural...
                I can hear only the animal sounds...
                My son would be there of course... Very pleased with everything like when he was a baby.
                Food provided by the nature itself
                There is no Wars, no starvation... There would be understanding... If I would draw people in my world they would help one another.
                There’s peace and satisfaction of life itself...
                A place where progress doesn’t kill nature but both complemented the other.
                In this place there is only one Watch... Nature’s Watch...
Where in my “perfect” world we go to sleep hearing the Nature singing to us...
I wish upon a star to live in my “perfect” little world. My little Eden.

No comments: