Monday 22 April 2013

"THE WORDS NEVER SPOKEN"


                Yesterday exercise of Mindful Writing was a very short short-romance... Who would say that I would even dare to write on these genre. Let me just say this: I got inspired.


“The words never spoken”


                “Who the hell do you think you are? Who gave you permission to invade my thoughts like you do? Stealing every minute of the day, making me think of you non-stop. Don’t you think I’ve got better things to do with my brain. I’m to busy for this bullshit, have a lot on my mind for this.”

                “In this pretend world up in my head, you make love to me like no one ever did, you’re there for me, you’re kind, I wake up to see looking at me by my side, making sure that I’m warm enough, your loving gestures, strong grip, very masculine.” Always smiling… Always kind…

                “I now it’s not your fault, It’s my problem, I’m the one who constantly thinks of you…. Please, I beg you, make it stop. Tell me how you think that I’m horrendous, that I disgust you…. How crazy I am… Tell me anything to stop it….” Please….. Stop this nonsense, save me from my own thoughts. They’re out of control.

                I paused catching my breath….

                You look at me, shocked or surprised it’s hard…hard to tell….

                I realized what I’ve done and now I feel ashamed…. In the corner if my eyes, I see my own reflection, can’t stand to look at it… I gain courage to speak again “I don’t feel proud of myself. I’ve put you on the spot… I’m sorry”

I grab my stuff shaking “Try to forget this. We barely know each other. What was I thinking?????”

                Do you even care a little bit??? “Say the words now and you’ll never see me again”.

                He suddenly moves, his hand presses gently on my lips “Stop talking, you talk too much”.

                Caresses my hair, lift my chin up and I can feel his warm breath on my face, I look at his eyes, this deep blue eyes, he gets closer, closer touching his lips on mine, pressing first softly and then a deep passion kiss.

                I close my eyes and I let myself go.


The End

No comments: